SENIOR .NET DEVELOPERS
• Expérience dans le développement d’applications utilisant C #, .Net et MVC.
• Connaissance des API
• Une expérience de développement agile est un atout.
• Maîtrise en communication et pouvoir exprimer clairement ses arguments.
• Disposé à apprendre de nouvelles technologies.
• Etre un joueur d’équipe, capable d’accomplir les tâches par lui-même.
• Disposé à aider les membres de l’équipe dans leurs tâches
This is a role where you will be responsible for the development of innovative, maintainable and reliable new digital solutions as well as enhancing existing applications.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of high quality mobile applications
- Demonstrate your passion for software development by promoting good development practices within your work
- Define and conduct testing of solutions
- Adopt a versatile approach to development methodologies in place for the various projects initiatives, be that Iterative or Agile
- Develop technical specifications based on functional specifications provided
- At least 3 years experience in either C# and/or ASP.Net (framework 4.5) using SQLSERVER database or similar
- Experience with source control tools, preferably GIT and/or SVN
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to deal credibly with customers or business and technical analysts across the organisation
- Consultative approach coupled with a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to learn
- Able to demonstrate initiative as well as logical, structured thought processes
- Able to develop new ideas and approaches
- Results oriented
Astek Mauritius is looking for front-end developers passionate about the latest innovations in this field. You will be responsible for the front-end development of our web projects and will work under the responsibility of a project manager.
- At least 1 year experience in either AngularJSand/oru Angular2
- Experience with Gulp Builder, Node.js, Dash.js, Yeoman, Bower et docker required.
- Experience in NativeScript will be an advantage
- Ability to implement a frontend architecture adapted to the needs of the project
- Has a successful experience on a frontend stack of at least 2 years
As part of a development team, you will work on JAVA / J2EE projects to carry out corrective and scalable maintenance work on very sensitive applications. As a university graduate, you will acquire a successful JAVA / J2EE development experience.
- Analysis, time estimates and Development
- Drafting of technical documentation
- JSP, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JUnit
- EJB, Web Services
- SQL, PLSQL
- BDD ORACLE
- JBOSS, TOMCAT
Within our cluster “technology watch”, you will be in charge of designing and developing mobile applications under IOS & Android.
- At least 2 years experience in Swift, Objective C ou Androïd
- Experience in developing high-end native mobile applications
- Backend Java ou .net
- Architecture, implementation and use of webservices
- Database : POSTGRES, MySQL, SQLServer and/or Oracle